Book A Tour
Free public tours operate most Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:30PM. Tours are limited to 15 people and reservations are required.
NOTICE: Due to construction our public entrance has moved to 1100 North Edwards Suite 400 Kalamazoo, MI 49007, located on the West side of our building. Free street parking is available on the East side of Edwards Street. Parking in the lot located in front of the door is reserved. Map of the area is available below. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions!
We want to make your visit a safe one. Please follow all the written rules and warnings, and the direction of your tour guide.
• By entering our production facility you are entering at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their own children. For safety purposes, children under the age of 5 will not be admitted on the factory floor.
• All visitors must sign-in upon arrival.
• Safety glasses are required at all times. We also have earplugs and masks available.
• Proper footwear is required – closed-toe, closed-heel shoes only. No high heels, no sandals, no crocs, no flip flops.
• Visitors must remain on the scheduled tour route at all times. No exceptions.
• While on the tour, all visitors must refrain from touching any equipment, guitars, or other materials unless directed to by your tour guide.
• While on the tour, please silence all cell phones. Photography is permitted, but no phone calls please.
• If you need to leave the tour early, please inform your tour guide and they will direct you to the proper exit.
Heritage Guitar Inc. reserves the right to deny access or remove any visitor for failure to follow safety rules or any other reason.